SUPPORTING EMPLOYERS TO CONNECT WITH YOUR COMMUNITY
As the value of community investment continues to build, we help link the needs of your local communities with your need for real return on your investment.
Since 2004 we've been working with some the UK’s leading employers to develop award winning programmes, expand community investment and improve employee engagement. From outsourcing administration to developing strategy - we can help with it all.
Whatever the size of your organisation our aim is to reduce the burden on community affairs departments – freeing you up to develop programmes and move away from administration, ensuring you meet the needs of all your stakeholders.
We do this in the following ways:
Outsourced Support Services:
- Manage the day to day processes of part or all of your community programmes including: grants, volunteering, matched funding and employee fundraising
- Helpline for staff and voluntary sector organisations by email, telephone and social media
- Charity validation
- Secure data handling (we are Cyber Essentials accredited)
- Management and processing of payments
- Sourcing volunteer partners
- Sourcing strategic charity partners
- Sourcing Charity of the Year partners
- Database of nationwide opportunities
- Sourcing charities for grant programmes
- Charity of the Year design or review
- Designing and testing pilot programmes
- Review, evaluation and benchmarking of existing programmes to ensure desired results and opportunities for growth
- Review of processes and systems to make programmes more cost effective and easier to manage